for Unconventional Retirees
Strategies for Saving
So That Retirement Rocks
1. Start saving immediately regardless of your age — even a little amount goes
a long way and sets you up for future success.
2. If you have a hard time saving money, create a budget and control your spending.
3. Set financial goals and monitor your progress regularly.
4. If you work for an organization, sign up for it's pension plan.
5. Always make full use of tax-favoured investment vehicles.
6. Set up an automatic savings program with at least 15 percent
— preferably 25 percent — of your income targeted for your retirement
Rights Available For:
The Joy of Being
365 Reasons Why You Will Love
For foreign rights available for books by Ernie Zelinski go to:
Foreign Rights for Books by Ernie
Funny Retirement Quotes to
Retirement in Proper
Everyone who does not work has a scheme that
— Munder's Law
Waiting until your retirement party is
too late to start planning your [retirement] portfolio.
— Richard Wastcoat
Retirement is wonderful. It's doing
nothing without worrying about getting caught at it.
— Gene Perret
In retirement, every day is Boss Day and
every day is Employee Appreciation Day.
— Unknown wise person
One week into retirement, you'll be so
damned bored that you'll want to stick bicycle spokes into your eyes. You'll probably opt to look
for another job or start another company. Kinda defeats the purpose of waiting [for retirement],
— Timothy Ferris in The 4-Hour Workweek
#1 Trick for How to Retire
I was unhappy being
I found the secret to a happy
If your retiring friends and you want to know .
The Secrets to an Effortless, Happy Retirement
The Secrets to Having
Everything in Retirement
Then give them and yourself the best
and most important retirement gift that anyone can
Retirement Karma Points on
Copyright © 2015 by Ernie J. Zelinski
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED